The GIVE BLACK TO HBCUs (GBTH) campaign has been launched to increase the number of educational options for students of color while promoting HBCUs. The Common Black CollegeApplication (CBCA) and Buffalo Dallas are partnering with Sororities, Fraternities, Fortune 500companies, community organizations, college access programs, school districts, politicians, professional athletes and entertainers to achieve the international educational initiative. The focus of this campaign is let people know there are so many different ways they can “GIVE BLACK TO HBCUs” other monetarily.
Be a part of this international campaign by purchasing your GIVE BLACK TO HBCUs apparel now!
CONTEST RULES FOR COMMON BLACK COLLEGE APPLICATION GIVE BLACK TO HBCUs IG CAMPAIGN
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL. AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The Common Black College Application Give Black To HBCUs IG Contest is open to all who are at least sixteen (16) years old at the timeof entry. Employees of Common Black College Application and other companies associated with
the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiories. affillates and
advertising and promotion agencies as well as the mmodate family (spouse. parents,
siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligibie.
The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local lass and regulations.
The Contest is sponsored by EDU, Inc.
AGREEMENT TO CONTES RULES
Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to
and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are
final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official
Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set ton herein.
The Contest begins September 1, 2022 and at 12:00am EST and ends at January 15, 2023 at 12:00am.
The (“Contes: Period”). Entries that are submitted before or
after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the
duration of the Contest.
HOW TO ENTER
1) Click here to complete the Registration Form.
2) You will be sent an email confirming your entry into the Common Black College Application GIVE BLACK TO HBCUs IG contest.
3) In order to participate, you are required to post on your IG page (not your Stories and not your Reals) a GBTH or CBCA graphic that will be sent to you 48 hours before the 1st of the months (September – December).
4) You must post the GBTHs or CBCA graphic on your IG page by 12:00pm EST on the 1st and 15th from September – December.
5) The post must stay on your IG page from the 1st to the 15th from September – December.
6) You must follow @commonblkapp to win.
7) The winner of the $100 awarded on the 1st and 15th from September to December will be randomly selected using an online random picker.
8) The Grand Prize Winner of the $1000 will be aware on January 15th.
9) The winners will be selected from all that met the posting guidelines.
10) The winners of the $100 reward will be selected on the 3rd and 17th from September through December during an IG Live on the Common Black College Application IG page @commonblkcollap at 7:00pm EST.
11) The winners will be sent the $100 and $1000 prizes, within in 24 hours of being selected, using one of the following methods…CashApp, PayPal or Zelle.